Items 1-20 of 143
- Hydrolyzed Kollagen I.V.X.HEM™ (E...FactoryCertified NutraceuticalsBranded Delivered
- GABA 98% (Fermentation) by Bloomage...FactoryBloomage BiotechBranded
- BCAA Instant Grade 2:1:1 (Reg, Sunf...FactoryZhangjiagang Shuguang Biochemi
- L-Leucine Fermentation by FufengFactoryXinjiang Fufeng Biotechnologies
- BCAA Instant 2:1:1 (Reg, Sunflower ...FactoryShine Star (Hubei) Biological
- L-Leucine Instant (Sunflower Lecith...FactoryZhangjiagang Shuguang Biochemi
- L-Tryptophan Granular by Shuguang B...FactoryZhangjiagang Shuguang Biochemi
- L-Phenylalanine by Livzon Grp Fuzho...FactoryLivzon Grp Fuzhou Fuxing Pharm
- BCAA Instant 2:1:1 (Vegan, Sunflowe...FactoryXinjiang Fufeng Biotechnologies
- L-Cysteine HCl Monohydrate by Hebei...FactoryJizhou Huaheng Biological Technolog ...
- L-Isoleucine USP by FufengFactoryXinjiang Fufeng Biotechnologies
- L-Theanine by Sichuan Tongsheng Ami...FactorySichuan Tongsheng Amino Acids
- L-Arginine Base (Fermentation) by D...FactoryDaesang
- L-Leucine Regular by Shuguang Bioch...FactoryZhangjiagang Shuguang Biochemi
- L-Glutamic Acid by Sichuan Tongshen...FactorySichuan Tongsheng Amino Acids
- L-Ornithine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AK...FactoryShaoxing King-Year Biochemical
- L-Arginine Base (Fermentation) by C...FactoryPT Cheil Jedang Indonesia (CJ Ameri ...
- L-Citrulline DL-Malate 2:1 by Jingj...FactoryJingJing Pharmaceutical
- L-Leucine Instant (Sunflower Lecith...FactoryInnoBio
- L-Tryptophan USP by Zhangjiagang Sh...FactoryZhangjiagang Shuguang Biochemi
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein, and there is a wide range that can be used. There are 20 proteinogenic amino acids that code protein. These can be further divided into three categories: essential, non-essential, and conditionally essential amino acids.
Essential amino acids can’t be synthesized by the body and must be consumed through food. Those in the nonessential category, like glycine amino acid and L-Cysteine HCl monohydrate, can be adequately synthesized by the body. Conditionally essential amino acids can be synthesized by the body, but may not be at adequate levels, especially when under distress.
The nine essential amino acids are histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, and valine.
Bulk Amino Acids
Amino acids can be found in both whole foods and supplemental form. Supplements are often made up of amino acids that have been processed and purified for more rapid absorption into the bloodstream than a typical meal would provide.
Amino acid supplements can help bolster muscle recovery and reduce fatigue during training. A professional athlete’s diet may not provide enough amino acids to meet their needs, in which case they may benefit from these supplements.
Amino acid supplements come in two different types: bulk amino acids and individual amino acid supplements. Bulk amino acids are typically more economical for those who do not require specific amounts of certain amino acids.
Amino Acid Ingredients
The most common forms that we see on the market today are free-form amino acid powders (such as BCAA powder). These contain essential and nonessential amino acids in their purest form without any other ingredients. Protein powders, such as whey or casein, are thought to provide additional benefits, like muscle recovery, after workouts. Whey protein is composed primarily of BCAAs, whereas casein contains many more types of amino acids.
These two powders have different digestion rates. So if you’re looking for something to bulk up your shakes and smoothies, whey protein is a good choice because of its fast digestion rate. On the other hand, plant-based protein powders, such as hemp or pea, are often easier on the digestive system overall.
Where to Buy Bulk Amino Acids Wholesale
It can often seem daunting to find a reliable source of bulk amino acids. At ingredientsonline.com, we take pride in providing a wholesale solution for specially curated ingredients needed for supplement manufacturing. From L-Tryptophan to vegan L-Leucine, you can find essential, nonessential, and conditionally essential amino acid ingredients in bulk.
Of course, some things are easier to navigate with a little bit of help. You can reach out to our team today and we’ll be happy to help find the right supplies for you.