Click here to learn about cookie settings.
Ingredientsonline.com ships items within the continental United States and Canada.
No shipments can be made to a P.O. Box address, United States territories or addresses outside of the United States and Canada unless Customer arranges their own pick up.
Is usually processed and shipped the same day if the order is received and confirmed by 12pm (Pacific Standard Time for CA shipments and Eastern Standard Time for NJ shipments). If order requires pre-payment, shipment will be released and processed once payment is received.
The merchandise you order may be filled from several locations and items may arrive separately. A detailed shipping charge will be presented upon checkout.
If you choose the pick-up option, our Shipping Team will send you pickup details once order is packed and ready. Driver must present PO or Order number to our Warehouse by pick up time.
ALL RETURNS MUST FIRST BE AUTHORIZED BY THE SELLER’S MANAGEMENT. RETURNED GOODS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE SELLER’S RETURNED MATERIALS AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA NUMBER), CUSTOMER NAME AND ORDER NUMBER.
IF PRODUCT IS RETURNED WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER, SHIPMENT WILL BE REFUSED. ALL RETURN CLAIMS MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 10 DAYS FROM RECEIPT OF THE PRODUCT.
1. Quality Issue: Before RMA is issued:
a. All lab tests MUST reference GWI batch number.
b. Must turn in a lab test from a 3rd party lab.
c. Foreign matter found inside the product must be left as is and returned in its original packaging and label.
2. Damaged product:
a. Any damages must be brought to the attention of GWI within 10 days of customer’s receipt.
b. Must have proof of damage by photo or indicated on the bill of lading when delivered.
c. Any damage caused by UPS must either be brought to GWI’s attention immediately or refused. Package must be left in condition it was delivered in. UPS will want to inspect the product.
3. If returning product for reasons other than the above:
a. Product MUST be returned in its original packaging.
b. A 20% restock fee will be charged for the product being returned.
c. Sender must pay for freight.
d. International duty fees must be paid by the sender.
When shipping product back to GWI
1. RMA number must appear on the package, GWI will provide label, do not write on the packages. Without a valid RMA number, package(s) will not be accepted.
2. RMA number expires after 10 days from the date issued. If product is not received back within 10 days from RMA issued date, the return may not be accepted.
3. Returns fees are to be pre-paid by customer unless otherwise authorized by GWI. COD shipments will not be accepted.
4. Customers are to securely package any returned items to prevent possible damages during transit. The customer should consider insuring returned items as GWI will not be responsible for any damaged/lost goods.
5. Any credit to customer’s account is subject to inspection of the returned goods and subsequent approval of GWI.