Items 1-20 of 76
- Hydrolyzed Kollagen I.V.X.HEM™ (E...FactoryCertified NutraceuticalsBranded Delivered
- IgY Max® (Spray Dried Whole Egg Po...FactoryIgY NutritionBranded IO Connect
- Yeast Protein 70% by Angel YeastFactoryAngel Yeast
- Soy Protein Isolate 90% (YP928C) by...FactoryShandong Yuwang Ecological Food Ind ...
- Soy Protein Isolate 90% (YP928A) by...FactoryShandong Yuwang Ecological Food Ind ...
- Soy Protein Isolate 90% (YP932A) by...FactoryShandong Yuwang Ecological Food Ind ...
- Soy Protein Isolate 90% (YP901B) by...FactoryShandong Yuwang Ecological Food Ind ...
- Soy Protein Isolate 90% (YP928Z) by...FactoryShandong Yuwang Ecological Food Ind ...
- Pea Protein 85% by Shuangta FoodFactoryYantai Shuangta Food Co.,Ltd
- Rice Protein 80% 300 Mesh by Panjin...FactoryPanjin Hetian Food
- Organic Rice Protein 80% 300 Mesh b...FactoryPanjin Hetian FoodPre-order
- Brown Rice Protein 80% 300 Mesh by ...FactoryPanjin Hetian FoodPre-order
- Organic Brown Rice Protein 80% 600 ...FactoryPanjin Hetian FoodPre-order
- Pumpkin Seed Protein 60% 300 Mesh b...FactoryPanjin Hetian FoodPre-order
- Organic Pumpkin Seed Protein 70% 30...FactoryPanjin Hetian FoodPre-order
- Sunflower Seed Protein 60% 300 Mesh...FactoryPanjin Hetian FoodPre-order
- Walnut Protein 70% 300 Mesh by Panj...FactoryPanjin Hetian FoodPre-order
- Pea Protein 80% by Shuangta FoodFactoryYantai Shuangta Food Co.,Ltd
- Fish Collagen Powder by ConnoilsFactoryConnoilsPre-order
- Bovine Collagen Grade A+ Agglomerat...FactoryConnoilsPre-order
Protein is a vital component of muscle growth and preservation. It provides the body with all of the necessary amino acids and nutrients, while also increasing energy levels and vitality.
Wholesale protein powder is available in many different types for various dietary needs and retail purposes. Whey protein may boost muscle growth, for example, while casein protein supports lean muscle mass maintenance. This makes whey and casein the go-to proteins for the supplement and sports nutrition industries.
Soy protein provides an alternative to whey or casein if someone has a milk allergy or intolerance, and hemp protein provides omega-3 fatty acids. These work well as ingredients for a variety of food service businesses, such as for nutritional shakes and health food restaurants.
Find The Right Protein Ingredients For Your Products
Brown rice & pea proteins are gluten-free options for those who have celiac disease or wheat allergies. These are also ideal for vegans who want to maximize protein intake with plant-based alternatives.
Protein can be found in many food sources, but food may be an impractical source for your business. If you own a shake and smoothie bar, for example, you can’t blend a whole steak into your customers’ drinks, and you can only add so much peanut butter before it overpowers the taste.
Wholesale protein powder should be considered as an option to meet your company’s specific needs. However, it’s also important to be mindful of which type of protein serves those needs best.
Bulk Protein as Food Ingredients and for Digestive Support
One of the biggest markets for sourcing bulk protein powder wholesale is the food industry. In the 21st century, consumers are becoming more mindful of how they eat and what they eat.
If you’re looking for a cost-effective way to supplement your food production, you should consider acquiring ingredients in bulk. For example, our Natural Fine Almond Meal is an excellent option if you own a bakery. It can also be used in restaurants, such as for the breading to bake chicken, fish, pork, and other foods.
Another great choice for bakeries, bulk organic pea starch is perfect for use in confectionaries due to its gelling and thickening properties. Whether you own a bakery, a restaurant, or you manufacture supplements, you may consider stocking up on Whole Organic White Sesame Seed. Thought to be an excellent source of healthy fats, fiber, and antioxidants, sesame seed is an ideal addition to many recipes.
Wholesale Protein Powder for Sports Nutrition
The sports nutrition industry is a demanding yet rewarding sector. Purchasing protein powder in bulk is not only good for minimizing overhead costs, but the varieties available mean you can provide options to your customers and satisfy their diverse needs.
If you own a natural shake and smoothie bar, for example, you can use our Pure Cashew Butter or our Defatted Cashew Protein Powder to provide your customers with an alternative to peanut butter. Because cashew butter tends to have more carbohydrates than peanut butter, it can be marketed easily to athletes who need to replenish after training.
Bulk Hemp Protein Powder
Hemp protein is said to have essential fatty acids that may help to lower cholesterol and blood pressure, which could protect the heart. Opting for bulk hemp protein powder in your restaurants means that you can provide potentially heart-healthy options on your menu.
Soy Protein Powder
Another option is bulk soy protein powder. Soy protein is thought to help with weight management while boosting energy and building muscle. With this 90% Soy Protein Isolate, your company can offer supplements that may help athletes to stay in top shape and in the game.
Bulk Pea Protein
Pea protein, such as Shandong pea protein isolate, is thought to help with weight management by making a person feel fuller faster. This may mean that bulk pea protein is an excellent option for marketing as an all-natural, appetite suppressant. This could be sold as an individual supplement, or added to recipes in restaurants and smoothie shops to help with portion control.
Finding a Reliable Source for Bulk Proteins
Protein powder is a staple in the supplement industry and has been for many years now. Protein is one of the most important nutrients for human growth and development, so it’s not surprising that there are many companies who want to produce this product at an affordable price.
However, while there may be many companies selling it, they all have different quality levels. When you’re searching for bulk protein powder, you deserve a reliable source that is as committed to quality in their products as you are for yours.
At ingredientsonline.com, we curate only the highest quality ingredients. We also pride ourselves on our attentiveness to our customers. If you want to discuss the best wholesale protein options for your business, contact our team today.