Items 1-20 of 114
- Methyl Cyclopentenolone by JinheFactoryAnhui Jinhe IndustrialPre-order
- Sucralose by JinheFactoryAnhui Jinhe Industrial
- Organic Agave Inulin Powder by Natu...FactoryNB Foods
- Stevia P.E. 97% Rebaudioside A by C...FactoryChenguang Biotech Group
- Stevia P.E. 95% by IngiaFactorySichuan Ingia BiosyntheticIO Connect
- Stevia P.E. 95% RA 60% by IngiaFactorySichuan Ingia BiosyntheticIO Connect
- Stevia P.E. 95% Rebaudioside D by I...FactorySichuan Ingia BiosyntheticIO Connect
- Stevia P.E. 95% Rebaudioside M by I...FactorySichuan Ingia BiosyntheticIO Connect
- Stevia P.E. 97% Rebaudioside A by I...FactorySichuan Ingia BiosyntheticIO Connect
- Xylitol USP 30 Mesh by HuakangFactoryZhejiang Huakang Pharm.
- Sorbitol 18-75 Mesh by HuakangFactoryZhejiang Huakang Pharm.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose 101 by S...FactoryAnhui Sunhere Pharmaceutical Excipi ...
- Lactic Acid Powder 60% by Henan Hon...FactoryHenan Honghui BiotechnologyPre-order
- Maltodextrin DE10-15 (Organic) by B...FactoryBaolingbao BiologyPre-order
- HPMC SH-E50 by SunhereFactoryAnhui Sunhere Pharmaceutical Excipi ...
Excipients are considered non-dietary ingredients, meaning their purpose is not to provide nutritional value to the finished product. Excipients are typically used in products to help maintain a certain characteristic of the product or help ease the production process.
Some excipients include flavors, flow agents, emulsifiers, coating agents, tablet binders, and disintegrants.