Botanical | Herbal
Items 1-20 of 1026
- Stevia P.E. 90% by CCGBFactoryChenguang Biotech Group
- Green Coffee Bean P.E. 50% Chloroge...FactoryShri Ahimsa Mines And Minerals Ltd
- Tribulus P.E 45% Saponins by TRGFactoryHanzhong TRG Biotech
- Rhodiola P.E 3% Salidroside by TRGFactoryHanzhong TRG Biotech
- Wolfberry P.E. 50% Polysaccharides ...FactoryHanzhong TRG Biotech
- Milk Thistle Extract 80% Silymarin ...FactoryHanzhong TRG Biotech
- Red Beet Root Powder by ZelangFactoryNanjing Zelang Medical Technology C ...
- Stevia P.E 98% (RA 98%) by CCGBFactoryChenguang Biotech Group
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract 24/6 by CCGBFactoryChenguang Biotech Group
- Zeaxanthin 5% HPLC by KS Nutripharm...FactoryShaanxi Kingsci Biotechnology
- Bilberry Extract 25% Anthocyanins b...FactoryXi'an Longze Biotechnology
- Pyrroloquinoline Quinone by ContayFactoryFuzhou Contay Biotechnology
- Lutein 5% Powder by KS NutripharmaFactoryShaanxi Kingsci Biotechnology
- Monk Fruit Extract 25% Mogrosides V...FactoryHunan Nutramax
- Monk Fruit Extract 50% Mogrosides V...FactoryHunan Nutramax
- Red Pitaya Fruit Powder by KS Nutri...FactoryShaanxi Kingsci Biotechnology
- Black Currant Fruit Powder by Longz...FactoryXi'an Longze Biotechnology
- Blueberry Fruit Powder by Longze Bi...FactoryXi'an Longze Biotechnology
- Cranberry Fruit Powder by Longze Bi...FactoryXi'an Longze Biotechnology
Botanicals are any plant or plant extract product. Simply speaking, they are members of the Plantae kingdom.
Botanicals can come in the form of whole botanical powders, which are essentially the actual plants that have been dried and ground up and made into powder form or plant extract, which have gone through a simple chemical extraction (often with water or alcohol) to concentrate a certain component of the plant. Essential Oils are also typically botanical based. As are household spices.
For a look at the botanicals available on ingredientsonline.com™ by form (whole powders, extracts, etc.), use Category drop-down menu in the left side naviation bar to filter your results.