Botanical | Herbal
Items 1-20 of 1119
- Olea25® (Olive Leaf P.E. 25% Hydro...FactoryCertified NutraceuticalsBranded Delivered
- Telos95® Telomere Health Support b...FactoryCertified NutraceuticalsBranded Delivered
- OLIFUCO ® Oligo Fucoidan Powder by...FactoryHi-Q Marine BiotechBranded
- Organic Eleuthero Powder by Sun Chl...FactorySun Chlorella Corp.Branded
- Immulina™ Spirulina Extract by Ch...FactoryChromadexBranded IO Connect
- Meriva® (Bioavailable Curcumin) by...FactoryIndenaBranded IO Connect
- Mirtoselect® (Bilberry Extract) by...FactoryIndenaBranded IO Connect
- Quercefit® (Bioavailable Quercetin...FactoryIndenaBranded IO Connect
- Sabalselect® (Saw Palmetto Extract...FactoryIndenaBranded IO Connect
- Ginkgoselect® (Ginkgo Biloba Dry E...FactoryIndenaBranded IO Connect
- Opextan® (Olive Fruit Extract) by ...FactoryIndenaBranded IO Connect
- Enovita® (Grape Seed Extract) by i...FactoryIndenaBranded IO Connect
- Melorun® (Melon Juice Concentrate)...FactoryRobertetBranded IO Connect
- Keranat® (Millet Seed Oil) by Robe...FactoryRobertetBranded IO Connect
- Dimpless® (Melon Juice Concentrate...FactoryRobertetBranded IO Connect
- Holimel® (Melon Juice Concentrate)...FactoryRobertetBranded IO Connect
- Extramel® (Melon Juice Concentrate...FactoryRobertetBranded IO Connect
- Wolfberry P.E.50% Polysaccharide UV...FactoryShaanxi Hongda Phytochemistry
- Baicalin Extract 10:1 TLC by HongdaFactoryShaanxi Hongda Phytochemistry
- Corn Silk Extract 4:1 TLC by HongdaFactoryShaanxi Hongda Phytochemistry
Botanical and Herbal Ingredients
Supplements, food dishes, and many other products from a variety of industries are made with bulk botanicals or organic herbs. From restaurants to juice bars, there is always a need for fresh produce.
Because of this, wholesale herbs and botanicals are a hot commodity on the market. They can be found in the form of powders, dried leaves, or as whole plant-based supplements. These products generally have one thing in common: they’re expected to be all-natural, healthy, and to contain valuable nutrients that consumers want from their food sources.
Consumers are often willing to pay a little more for products that are found to be healthy and natural. This is why many restaurant owners, supplement manufacturers, and food distributors put extra money into their ingredients, as it helps them to stay true to their reputation.
Organic Bulk Herbs and Botanicals
Buying organic herbs in bulk can provide your business with a cost-effective means for including potentially healthy ingredients in your menu or supplements. For example, organic lion’s mane is thought to help support neurological function by repairing nerve damage, protecting against dementia, and reducing anxiety symptoms. By acquiring botanical extracts at wholesale, such as these, you can advertise the potential for healthy living without sacrificing affordability.
The Best Wholesale Herbs and Botanicals for Food Ingredients
Wholesale botanical extracts are some of the best food ingredients because they provide the supposed benefits of the food without requiring you to have farming connections. Bulk Cucurbit Powder, for example, should provide the same benefits as the gourds from which it’s extracted. The benefits of gourd powder may include promoting weight loss, supporting digestion, and promoting heart health.
A great option for a natural sweetener is to purchase Organic Monk Fruit Powder in bulk. This natural sweetener is thought to be safe for diabetes, it may potentially promote weight management, and is thought to have anti-inflammatory attributes. This makes it a great option for everything from natural smoothies to pre-packaged fruit juices.
The Best Herbal Supplies for Sports Nutrition
Wheatgrass has been a staple at juice bars for many years, and it’s easy to see why. Wheatgrass is thought to have antioxidant properties, and may help combat infections and lower cholesterol. With bulk organic wheatgrass powder, you have an economical way to provide these potential benefits in your supplements.
The Best Organic Herbs at Wholesale for Immune Support
Another common benefit that many supplement consumers and juice bar customers look for is immune support. Bulk dried herbs, such as wolfberry, may support the immune system and provide antioxidants for the eyes and the skin.
How to Find Bulk Herbs Online
Companies that use bulk botanicals are no doubt looking for the best online herb store. The range of options that are available for manufacturers and distributors can be overwhelming. With a quick search online, it’s easy to get lost in the vast amount of information that is available overnight.
At ingredientsonline.com, we’re not just a place to buy herbs online – we’re passionate about high quality, natural products for business owners like you. If you want to know more about buying bulk herbs, contact our team today.