Botanical | Herbal
Items 1-20 of 1033
- Stevia P.E. 90% by CCGBFactoryChenguang Biotech Group
- Tribulus P.E 45% Saponins by TRGFactoryHanzhong TRG Biotech
- Red Beet Root Powder by ZelangFactoryNanjing Zelang Medical Technology C ...
- Zeaxanthin 5% HPLC by KS Nutripharm...FactoryShaanxi Kingsci Biotechnology
- Lutein 5% Powder by KS NutripharmaFactoryShaanxi Kingsci Biotechnology
- Monk Fruit Extract 25% Mogrosides V...FactoryHunan Nutramax
- Blueberry Fruit Powder by Longze Bi...FactoryXi'an Longze Biotechnology
- Alfalfa Juice Powder by Longze Biot...FactoryXi'an Longze Biotechnology
- Cinnamon P.E. 10:1 by TRGFactoryHanzhong TRG Biotech
- Lutein 10% Powder by KS NutripharmaFactoryShaanxi Kingsci Biotechnology
- Zeaxanthin 10% HPLC by KS Nutriphar...FactoryShaanxi Kingsci Biotechnology
- Horny Goat Weed Extract 10:1 by TRGFactoryHanzhong TRG Biotech
- Monk Fruit Extract 40% Mogrosides V...FactoryHunan Nutramax
- Milk Thistle P.E. 80% Silymarin by ...FactoryBannerBio Nutraceuticals
- De-Glycyrrhizinated Liquorice <3...FactoryS.A. Herbal Bioactives LLP
- Turmeric Root Extract 4:1 by Ningbo...FactoryNingbo Traditional Chinese Pharmace ...
Botanicals are any plant or plant extract product. Simply speaking, they are members of the Plantae kingdom.
Botanicals can come in the form of whole botanical powders, which are essentially the actual plants that have been dried and ground up and made into powder form or plant extract, which have gone through a simple chemical extraction (often with water or alcohol) to concentrate a certain component of the plant. Essential Oils are also typically botanical based. As are household spices.
For a look at the botanicals available on ingredientsonline.com™ by form (whole powders, extracts, etc.), use Category drop-down menu in the left side naviation bar to filter your results.