You have no items in your shopping cart.
Now that you have ingredientsonline.com, what is the role of Green Wave Ingredients?
Ingredientsonline.com is our new brand name. The company's legal name remains Green Wave Ingredients Inc., which manages and operates the new online platform.
What exactly does "factory direct" mean and how does it work?
Factory direct means an elite group of factories sell their products directly to end users through ingredientsonline.com's e-commerce platform, just like Amazon.com. The platform provides customer service, quality control and fulfillment service. With this model, customers get quality ingredients, U.S. stock, lower cost and prompt service.
Can I still order over the phone/email/fax or do I have to use the online platform?
How do I setup a new account?
It’s really easy to setup a new account, and you will get 50 reward points just for registering online! Click here to register. If you’re an existing customer with Green Wave Ingredients (GWI), we can complete the whole process for you. Just email us at email@example.com, and we’ll notify you when your account is ready for purchase!
I’m having trouble signing in.
Sorry to hear that! First, try resetting your password. If you’re still having issues, just give us a call at 562-207-9770, and our customer service team would be happy to assist you.
I want to deactivate my account.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, should you need to deactivate/close your account.
We have multiple users in our company that want to use the service
There are few options to do this
1. Multiple users share one account. We recommend this when multiple users use the same email account, such as email@example.com, etc. The advantages of doing this are that everyone can see the full order lists being placed by the company and the reward points can be consolidated.
2. Register multiple accounts using the same company name. This will provide convenience for each user to manage the account, but they won’t see the orders placed by the other members in the company and cannot share the reward points. If your company has different buyers in charge of different product portfolios, we recommend this.
Who we sell to?
Our E-commerce service is available for manufacturers and end users only: Brand Marketers or Contract Manufacturers, in one word, the end users of ingredients for manufacturing purposes. We cannot sell to distributors, importers, trading companies, ingredients factories and consumers.
- If you are an ingredient supplier, please contact Taylor Allen, our Distributor Sales at Tallen@ingredientsonline.com for a bulk discount price.
- If you are a service provider (such as Co-Packer, lab, etc...), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit usage and application of the ingredients purchased from GWI.
- If you are an ingredient manufacturer, we’d like to invite you to our online product listing service for exposure and sales enhancement, please contact us at email@example.com
- Due to its scope of business, GWI cannot sell products to consumers directly.
Can’t find a product?
If you can’t find your product online, please contact us at 562-207-9770 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to further assist you.
Can I download documents online?
Of course! You can have 24/7 access to QC documents such as MSDS, Kosher, Allergen Statement, Combined Statement, Specification Sheet, etc.
Why can’t I see COA?
Due to the nature of COAs (lot specific), COAs are only available after purchase. But customers are welcome to reference our online Spec Sheets for general product information.
How do I cancel or change an order?
Please contact us at 562-207-9770 or email@example.com to cancel or change information on already confirmed orders. We will need a specific time frame for revisions and cancellations.
Can I order repacks?
We encourage customers to order by standard packages, so no repacks are available online. With our tier pricing system, you can enjoy online exclusive discounts with high volume price breaks. Please reach out to our offline sales and customer service for repacks at 562-207-9780.
What forms of payment do you take?
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express)
- GWI payment terms (only for customers who apply for credit approval)
- Wire Transfer
How do I obtain credit terms?
Download our credit form and fax it back to us at 562-207-9780 for review. Online form coming soon!
How do I know my payment information is secure at your site?
We charge the credit card through authorize.net, trusted by more than 300,000 merchants. Authorize.net will charge your card and send the money to our bank. We do not store your credit card information on our site. Also, our site is SSL certified (checkout sessions are encrypted).
For more information, please visit http://www.authorize.net/resources/howitworksdiagram/
Can I choose the shipping date of my order?
We will ship all the orders ASAP, if you need to ship it on a later date, please type that information in the shipping remarks box. We can hold an order for you for 10 business days max.
Has my order been shipped?
You can check the status of your order after logging into your account. If your order has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information.
What shipping options do you offer?
- Self Pick-Up
- UPS Ground/2nd Day/3rd Day/Overnight
- LTL/UPS Collect (with your own account)
Can I use my own shipping account/PO number?
Of course you can! If you would like to use your own UPS or Fedex account/Carrier, please select Self Pick-Up. In the Shipping Instructions (under Step 5 order review), please provide us with your carrier’s name and account number.
When do USP surcharges apply?
USP will charge $9 per drum package. This fee will be shown at check out.
What are the benefits of ingredientsonline.com?
- Check inventory and price (24/7 access to over 200 products)
- Download Docs: Kosher, Spec, Combined statements, Allergen Statement, MSDS
- Access Promotion Prices (Enjoy tier pricing for large quantity orders)
- Manage Orders: Check COA, Tracking Orders, one click Re-order
- Check Real Time Freight Costs (UPS & LTL)
- Shipping Options: compare shipping costs instantly and choose what's best for you
- Online Sample Request: Complete a sample request within one minute.
- Reward points: buy more and save more, see details on our reward point’s page.
I’m worried about quality issues. How do I know what measures you take to ensure the highest quality materials?
Great question! Check out our QC tab that details our extensive quality procedures. Or, click here for an easy infographic. Additionally, all products include documentation that you can download and compare.