For more than 70 years, U.S. Greens’ family farm in Kansas has organically grown and harvested the highest quality vibrant greens in the world. Grown in mineral rich soil and cut at the right time to ensure peak nutrition, their organic, non-GMO, gluten-free superfoods are consistently ranked superior for food, quality and safety standards.
U.S. Greens is a family-owned, third generation company founded by Ray Bert and Joe Wetta in 1946. The company has grown to include alfalfa, barley grass, hemp, kale, oat grass, spinach and wheatgrass.
U.S. Greens’ founders pioneered the “Field Queen”—the first self-propelled forage harvester in the world, which is still considered the best method for harvesting field-grown greens. The company still operates in Kansas and through its farms and state of the art milling center, U.S. Greens manages every step of the production, from planting to distribution. Today, the world’s top health and supplement brands use and trust their organic greens.
- Organic Wheatgrass Powder by Us Gre...FactoryU.S. GreensStandard
- Organic Oat Grass Powder by Us Gree...FactoryU.S. GreensStandard
- Organic Kale Powder by Us GreensFactoryU.S. GreensStandard
- Organic Barley Grass Powder by Us G...FactoryU.S. GreensStandard
- Organic Alfalfa Powder by Us GreensFactoryU.S. GreensStandard