Terminalia Arjuna P.E.30% by S.A. Herbal Bioactives
|Quantity||Price / kg||Save|
- Mainly used in heart disease, contusions, and fractures
- Prescribed for all sorts of conditions of cardiac failure and dropsy
- The tonic made from bark is believed to have a stimulant effect on the heart
- It strengthens the emotions to decrease excessive response to stress and trauma
- It helps strengthen the body's natural rejuvenate processes, hastening the replacement of dead or weak cells with fresh, vital ones
- Botanical Name: Terminalia arjuna
- Starting Material: Arjuna
- Plant Part Used: Dry Bark
- Processing Method: Extraction
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All product pictures are for display purposes only, it may not reflect the exact product color or mesh size, please refer to spec sheet for details.