Soapnut Extract 70% Saponin by SanHerb
|Quantity||Price / kg||Save|
- Soapnut peel contains high levels of saponins. These saponins have surfactant properties, as they contain both water soluble and fat soluble components. Soapnut extracts processed through water/ethanol extraction is a natural green surfactant with good compatibility and can be used in a wide PH range.
- Natural Mild Green Suractant, Skin Conditioner, Antimicrobial Agent
- Used in bath cream, can remove bacteria and make skin smooth and white
- Used in shampoo, can dispel effectively dandruffs, ease scalp itching and remove oily scalp
- In cosmetics, when discharge makeup, Soapnut extract can remove eye shadow, eyebrow pencil and powdery bottom
- Used in washing powder and cleaning agent, can dispel besmirch and Kill bacteria
- Botanical Name: Sapindus mukorossi Gareth.
- Starting Material: Soapnut
- Plant Part Used: Peel
- Processing Method: Extraction
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All product pictures are for display purposes only, it may not reflect the exact product color or mesh size, please refer to spec sheet for details.