Items 1-20 of 67
- Hydrolyzed Kollagen I.V.X.HEM™ (E...FactoryCertified NutraceuticalsBranded Delivered
- OLIFUCO ® Oligo Fucoidan Powder by...FactoryHi-Q Marine BiotechBranded
- IgY Max® (Spray Dried Whole Egg Po...FactoryIgY NutritionBranded IO Connect
- Carbonated Friendships (SD) by Yum ...FactoryTest
- Halal Gelatin Granules 220 (Food Gr...FactoryGansu Aminbio Halal Gelatin
- Halal Gelatin Granules 240 (Food Gr...FactoryGansu Aminbio Halal Gelatin
- Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCl 40 Mesh by...FactoryRIXING
- Glucosamine Sulfate 2KCl 80 Mesh by...FactoryRIXING
- Glucosamine HCl 40 Mesh by RixingFactoryRIXING
- Glucosamine Sulfate 2NaCl 80 Mesh b...FactoryRIXING
- Krill Oil Softgel 350mg by Runxin B...FactoryShandong Runxin Biotechnology Co ...Pre-order
- Krill Oil Softgel 500mg by Runxin B...FactoryShandong Runxin Biotechnology Co ...Pre-order
- Krill Oil and Fish Oil Compound Sof...FactoryShandong Runxin Biotechnology Co ...Pre-order
- Fish Collagen Powder by ConnoilsFactoryConnoilsPre-order
- Bovine Collagen Grade A+ Agglomerat...FactoryConnoilsPre-order
- Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Powder 50% ...FactoryConnoilsPre-order
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Chicken Type II...FactoryConnoilsPre-order
- Fish Collagen Peptide (Deep-Sea Pol...FactoryQingdao Fusheng Foodstuffs
Bulk Animal Derived Ingredients
Manufacturers, suppliers, and service-industry businesses, across a broad range of markets, are considering sourcing animal derived ingredients for their products. Trace amounts of these in a healthy, balanced diet can provide many essential nutrients that may not be found as easily elsewhere in plant-based sources.
However, many consumers face a number of constraints when it comes to meat consumption. Whether for personal, religious, or environmental reasons, these restrictions can make it difficult for business owners to develop products that can serve their customers’ needs without compromising quality or sapping up the budget.
Fortunately, there are plenty of wholesale animal derived ingredients that satisfy common dietary restrictions. In fact, at ingredientsonline.com, we offer an abundance of high-quality, bulk ingredients that can serve a wide customer base.
Organic Animal Derived Ingredients
Organic products have become increasingly popular, so it’s important that companies keep a close eye on how their ingredients are derived. For example, glucosamine sulfate is thought to help ease joint pain, so pharmaceutical companies and supplement manufacturers might include it in their products. Our wholesale Glucosamine Sulfate, which we source from the chitin in shrimp and crab shells, is certified organic, allowing you to reach those customers.
Kosher Animal Derived Ingredients
Kosher products are important for the many people who maintain these strict dietary restrictions. Whether you work in the food industry or nutritional supplements, it can be advantageous to source ingredients that don’t violate these constraints.
Kosher Ingredients for Skin Health and Joint Support
At ingredientsonline.com, we have a wide selection of kosher ingredients. Our wholesale bovine collagen is rich in easily absorbable amino acids and may promote healthy skin and joints. This grass-fed dry butter powder is a butter alternative that’s full of protein and micronutrients. The right marine collagen pure peptide factory can keep your company stocked on fish-derived, kosher certified collagen that is thought to help support skin, hair, and nail health.
Halal Animal Derived Ingredients
You may also find it beneficial to expand the reach of your products to include those who maintain a halal diet. Our halal gelatin granules, for example, allow your restaurant to offer desserts to consumers who may not usually get to enjoy them.
Halal Ingredients for Joint Support
Our glucosamine HCl is derived from shrimp shells and may support joint health without violating halal restrictions. With bulk chondroitin sulfate, you can include a halal ingredient that is thought to support cartilage growth and is easily absorbed, making it particularly ideal for supplement producers and owners of healthy dining establishments.
The Best Bulk Ingredients for Food, Beverages, and Supplements
The benefits of including animal-derived ingredients in our diets are numerous and well documented. However, many people face restrictions that guide their spending habits.
To ensure you’re maximizing the potential of your goods, you should find the best ingredients that can serve the widest sector of your industry. At ingredientsonline.com, we can help. If you want to know more about the best way to implement bulk animal ingredients into your products, contact our team today.