Pea Starch (Organic) by Yosin
|Quantity||Price / kg||Save|
- Appearance:Yellow wish powder
- Yosin pea starch is derived from high quality imported yellow peas with natural fermentation process.
- No chemicals are added during the process.
- It is allergen,cholesterol, lactose and gluten free.
- Pea starch is often used as binding agent and thickener in many food production because of its good condensation, structure adjustment and expansion regulation.
- Its strong viscosity is irreplaceable by other starch.
- When added to the food, not only the taste but also the structure of the food will not be affected. At the same time it can also improve the expansibility and brittleness of the food. It is widely used in producing vermicelli, jelly and other fields.
- Starting Materials:Pea
- Processing Method:Fermentation
- Appearance:White powder
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All product pictures are for display purposes only, it may not reflect the exact product color or mesh size, please refer to spec sheet for details.