Olive Leaf Extract,10%Oleuropein by Boundary Bend Wellness
|Quantity||Price / kg||Save|
The olive leaf was first used medicinally in Ancient Egypt, where it was a symbol of heavenly power. Olive leaves have been used in the human diet as an extract, an herbal tea and a powder for many centuries. In more recent years, the olive leaf has been used widely to produce herbal extracts.
Over the past decade numerous studies have demonstrated scientific proof that OLE can playing a key role in maintaining good health and general wellbeing.
The olive leaf contains a diverse range of antioxidants, the most prominent of which are Oleuropein and Hydroxytyrosol.
Olefresh™ 10% powder is standardized to 10% oleuropein
- Traditionally used to support healthy immune system function
- Traditionally used to support immune health
- Supports general health and wellness (or well-being)
- Helps enhance (or promote) general health and well-being
- Reduces free radical burden in the body
- Cell-protecting antioxidants
- Traditionally used to support healthy fluid balance
- Supports heart health
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels within normal limits
- Supports normal, healthy blood pressure in healthy individuals
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All product pictures are for display purposes only, it may not reflect the exact product color or mesh size, please refer to spec sheet for details.