Olefresh™ 5000 Olive Leaf Extract by Boundary Bend Wellness
|Quantity||Price / L||Save|
The olive leaf was first used medicinally in Ancient Egypt, where it was a symbol of heavenly power. Olive leaves have been used in the human diet as an extract, an herbal tea and a powder for many centuries. In more recent years, the olive leaf has been used widely to produce herbal extracts.
Over the past decade numerous studies have demonstrated scientific proof that OLE can playing a key role in maintaining good health and general wellbeing.
The olive leaf contains a diverse range of antioxidants, the most prominent of which are Oleuropein and Hydroxytyrosol.
Olefresh™ 5000 contains 5000 ppm of oleuropein.
- Traditionally used to support healthy immune system function
- Traditionally used to support immune health
- Supports general health and wellness (or well-being)
- Helps enhance (or promote) general health and well-being
- May reduce free radical burden in the body
- Cell-protecting antioxidants
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All product pictures are for display purposes only, it may not reflect the exact product color or mesh size, please refer to spec sheet for details.