Mucuna Pruiens P.E.15% HPLC by S.A. Herbal Bioactives
|Quantity||Price / kg||Save|
- Light brown to brown fine powder
- Used as a coffee substitute
- A toxin antagonist for various snakebites
- Botanical Name: Mucuna Pruriens
- Starting Material: Mucuna Pruriens
- Plant Part Used: Seed
- Processing Method: Extraction
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All product pictures are for display purposes only, it may not reflect the exact product color or mesh size, please refer to spec sheet for details.