Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate by Jingjiang Hengtong Bio-engineering
|Quantity||Price / kg||Save|
- Easily formulated in skin care products
- Easily hydrolyzed to ascorbic acid in the skin by enzymes (phosphatase)
- Non-irritating and more stable than vitamin C
- Widely used in various cosmetics to prevent from dry skin, sunburn, chloasma and ephelides, and to maintain a healthy skin
- Eliminate oxygen free radicals, which have wrinkles, anti-aging function
- Synergistic effect with Vitamin E
- Starting Material: Ascorbic acid
- Processing Method: Synthetic
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All product pictures are for display purposes only, it may not reflect the exact product color or mesh size, please refer to spec sheet for details.