Lycopene 10% Powder by Chenguang Biotech Group Co., Ltd
|Quantity||Price / kg||Save|
- Antioxidant properties
- Bright red carotenoid pigment – found in tomatoes and other red fruits
- Other carotenoids include beta carotene, lutein, and astaxanthin
- Widely used on cosmetics industries or as food additive
- Storage Condition: Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from light, heat and oxygen. Once opened, use it up as soon as possible.
- Botanical Name: Lycopersicum esculentum
- Starting Material:Tomato
- Plant Part Used: Tomato Peel
- Processing Method:Extraction
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All product pictures are for display purposes only, it may not reflect the exact product color or mesh size, please refer to spec sheet for details.