Lutein 10% powder by CCGB
|Quantity||Price / kg||Save|
- A carotenoid, a natural colorant or pigment
- Helps to support eyes, counteract free radical damage
- Provide supplemental antioxidant capacity to the skin
- Used in chicken feed to obtain a darker yellow egg yolk
- Other carotenoid include beta carotene, lycopene and astaxanthin
- Starting Material:Marigold Flower (Tagetes erecta L.), Carrier: Amylodextrin
- Processing Method:Extraction
- Part Used:Flower
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All product pictures are for display purposes only, it may not reflect the exact product color or mesh size, please refer to spec sheet for details.