L-Citrulline DL Malate 1:1 (Fermented) by CJ Haide (Ningbo) Biotech Co. Ltd
***May take up to 5-7 business days to ship***
|Quantity||Price / kg||Save|
- White crystals or crystalline powder.
- Slightly characteristic taste.
- Freely soluble in formic acid and in water, very slightly soluble in ethanol, practically insoluble in ether
- Fermented Citrulline DL-Malate 1:1 used for dietary supplement, fit for Vegan/Vegetarian application
- Starting Material: L-Citrulline, DL-Malate
- Processing Method: Fermented
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All product pictures are for display purposes only, it may not reflect the exact product color or mesh size, please refer to spec sheet for details.