Fenugreek Seed Powder by Novel Nutrients
|Quantity||Price / kg||Save|
- Light brown to brown colored powder
- High in iron and selenium and is a rich source of viscous fiber and protein
- Contain generous amounts of choline and vitamin A, as well as biotin, inositol, lecithin, PABA and vitamins B1 , C and D
- Supply a sizeable amount of the amino acids arginine, histidine, leucine and lysine.
- Botanical Name: Trigonella foenum-graecum
- Starting Material: Fenugreek
- Plant Part Used: Seeds
- Processing Method: Pulverization
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All product pictures are for display purposes only, it may not reflect the exact product color or mesh size, please refer to spec sheet for details.