Aloha Medicinals started out on the island of Maui by a group of scientists and health care experts interested in growing Reishi, Cordyceps and other medicinally important mushroom species. With their first lab built in the spring of 1999 in Haiku, Maui, Aloha Medicinals was focused on producing medicinal mushrooms of the highest quality right from the beginning, and this approach quickly paid off with customer demand. In the spring of 2002, the company moved to Santa Cruz, Calif., where they took over the Sunrise Spawn Company, which had originally been the Stoller Research Laboratory.
Dr. Benjamin Stoller, who started Stoller Research in Santa Cruz back in 1955, was one of the pioneers in the field of mushroom cultivation, especially the cultivation of button mushrooms. When Aloha Medicinals took over the research facility, we gained a fully qualified staff, manufacturing equipment, and we also inherited all of Dr. Stoller’s original research material on mushrooms.
- Organic Cordyceps Unroasted by Aloh...FactoryAloha MedicinalsStandard
- Organic Cordyceps Super Extract by ...FactoryAloha MedicinalsStandard Warehouse
- Organic Maitake by Aloha MedicinalsFactoryAloha MedicinalsStandard Warehouse
- Organic Lions Mane by Aloha Medicin...FactoryAloha MedicinalsStandard Warehouse
- Organic Shiitake by Aloha Medicinal...FactoryAloha MedicinalsStandard
- Organic Red Reishi by Aloha Medicin...FactoryAloha MedicinalsStandard
- Organic Chaga by Aloha MedicinalsFactoryAloha MedicinalsStandard Warehouse
- Organic Agaricus blazei by Aloha Me...FactoryAloha MedicinalsStandard Warehouse
- Organic Turkey Tail by Aloha Medici...FactoryAloha MedicinalsStandard