Eugenia Jambolana P.E.10% ( Jamun ) by S.A. Herbal Bioactives LLP
|Quantity||Price / kg||Save|
- Lower blood pressure
- Rich in protein and calcium
- Contain alkaloid, jambosine, and glycoside jambolin or antimellin
- Rich in flavonoids, a well-known antioxidant, which accounts for the scavenging of free radicals and protective effect on antioxidant enzymes
- Botanical Name: Syzygium cumini
- Starting Material: Eugenia jambolana
- Plant Part Used: Dry seeds
- Processing Method: Extraction
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All product pictures are for display purposes only, it may not reflect the exact product color or mesh size, please refer to spec sheet for details.