Echinacea Extract 4% Polyphenols by Botanic Healthcare
|Quantity||Price / kg||Save|
Echinacea is used widely all over the world for a range of illnesses, infections, and conditions. Below is a list of some of these uses
1. Boosts the Immune System 2. Reduces Redness and Swelling
3. Promotes the Health of Cell 4. Supports Oral Health
5. Encourages Normal Skin Health
6. Provides Antioxidants….etc…
Echinacea also contains alkylamides or alkamides, which have an effect on the immune system, as well as polysaccharides, glycoproteins, and caffeic acid derivatives.
- Starting Materials: Echinacea RM Root
- Appearance: Olive green to brown powder with characteristic Visual odour
- Processing Method:Extraction
- Botanical Name(if applicable): Echinacea Purpurea (L.) Moench
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All product pictures are for display purposes only, it may not reflect the exact product color or mesh size, please refer to spec sheet for details.