Dry Vitamin D3 100 GFP SD by BASF
|Quantity||Price / kg||Save|
- Assay min. 100,000 IU vitamin D3/g | (= 2,500 μg cholecalciferol/g)
- Units: 1 International Unit (IU) = 0.025 μg vitamin D3
- Description: Free-flowing, white to off-white free-flowing powder.
- Composition: Ingredients in descending order of weight: glucose syrup, modified starch (E 1450), medium-chain triglycerides, tricalcium phosphate (E 341), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), DL-alpha-tocopherol (E 307).
- Solubility: The product can be dispersed in cold water with temperatures as low as 10 °C, to form a stable milky emulsion. Virtually no vitamin D can be extracted from the powder with ether.
- Monographs: The included active ingredient complies with the current “cholecalciferol” Ph. Eur., "cholecalciferol” USP and FCC monographs.
- Regulations: The product meets the regulatory requirements for a vitamin D source in most countries. However, regulations on the ingredients used in the respective countries and for the intended use have to be observed.
- Stability: The product is stabilized with DL-alphatocopherol (E 307). Stored in its unopened original packaging at room temperature (max. 15 °C), the product is stable for at least 18 months.
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All product pictures are for display purposes only, it may not reflect the exact product color or mesh size, please refer to spec sheet for details.