Curcumin Powdered Extract 95% HPLC by Green Hills Spices & Extracts
|Quantity||Price / kg||Save|
- Curcumin is a bright yellow chemical produced by Curcuma longa plants.
- Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.
- It is the principal curcuminoid of turmeric (Curcuma longa), It is sold as an herbal supplement, cosmetics ingredient, food flavoring, and food coloring.
- Curcumin is commonly used for conditions involving pain and inflammation, such as osteoarthritis. It is also used for hay fever, depression, high cholesterol, a type of liver disease, and itching.
- Yellow Orange Powder
- Botanical Name: Curcuma longa
- Starting Material: Root of Curcuma longa
- Plant Part Used: Root
- Processing Method: Single solvent Extraction ( Ethyl Acetate )
- Combine with other Antioxidants, like DHEA
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All product pictures are for display purposes only, it may not reflect the exact product color or mesh size, please refer to spec sheet for details.