You have no items in your shopping cart.
Outside Sales Representative
Innovative online B2B platform is seeking ambitious, high energy, entrepreneurial-spirited outside sales members to work Mountain and Western territories. The selected candidates will use face-to-face prospecting, phone prospecting, networking and referrals in order to set and run appointments, listen to prospects challenges then demo the B2B platform, provide solutions and close the sale.
ingredientsonline.com – the only global factory-direct online nutritional ingredient marketplace, is expanding our team to keep pace with the rapidly growing health and wellness industry. This growth has created rich and unique opportunities for the right candidate that has exceptional presentation skills and is looking to build their business.
This opportunity is a full-time position landing new business and assisting in maintaining long-term customer relationships. Travel within your territory is required approximately 50% of the time.
Income package – Base, commissions and bonus opportunities are available. In addition, your compensation package is made richer with medical/dental benefits along with pre-tax savings through a 401(k) with a percentage of matched funds invested, paid vacations, holidays and life insurance. You will also enjoy the opportunity to train through our robust on-boarding program, designed to help you succeed in your role and fully equip you with the selling skills to build a progressive and financially rewarding career.
To apply - send a resume. We will contact you promptly for a brief phone interview and, if there is a good match, we will schedule a pre-employment test with you, and then a face-to-face interview. We make decisions very quickly.
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- College degree preferred
- All candidates must successfully pass a background check
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate leads and log within proprietary CRM system
- Manage the full sales cycle; lead generation to close
- Prospect, network, set and conduct appointments with decisions makers to demo the platform within the dietary supplement, food, beverage, feed and cosmetic industries.
- Maintain and increase current sales for existing accounts
- Follow-up and close new business leads generated by ads, trade shows and website
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Travel to meet customers and attend trade shows, road shows and networking events
- Plan, forecast, and exceed set goals, targets and objectives.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
We Are Looking For Someone Who
Is highly motivated and innovative
Is great at navigating through obstacles
Has high energy and a collaborative spirit
Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
Has an ability to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
Can drive high levels of efficiency
Has an entrepreneurial spirit
Has a proven track record in sales
Is a consistent over-achiever
At ingredientsonline.com you will always feel inspired and supported as we live for teamwork, therefore we are especially interested in individuals who have a passion for life!
Inside/Customer Service Representative
Green Wave Ingredients - La Mirada, CA
ingredientsonline.com is the first Global Factory Marketplace for nutritional raw materials and other fine ingredients, connecting customers directly with world-class manufacturers through a unique e-commerce platform that delivers factory prices, U.S. stock, guaranteed quality control and best-in-class customer service and delivery. Ingredientsonline.com is operating and managed by Green Wave Ingredients (GWI).
We are seeking an experienced, organized, self-motivated and excellent communication skills Representative with minimum 3-5 year experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities are as follows:
- Handle customer inquiries regarding products or orders on a timely manner
- Manage and resolve customer’s complaints and concerns
- Assist customer’s inquiries by phone and/or email
- Assist with data entry of orders and quotes
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships and open, accurate and timely two way communications with customers and team members
- Provide excellent customer service/sales and build customer satisfaction
- Provide ongoing feedback to other departments and management
- Retain/Increase Online Sales by offering customers key information for purchasing
- At least 3-5 years customer service experience
- At least 1 year Sales experience
- Bilingual preferably (Spanish/English)
- Possess time management skills and the ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Competent computer skills – Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Strong phone presence with a great attitude a must
- Detail orientated
- Ability to multi-task
Extremely detail oriented person to work directly with the VP, Sales & Marketing, President and EVP Business Development to create and execute the B2B strategic marketing plan. The strategic plan includes generating awareness to bring new members to the online platform, awareness to bring new factories to the platform and increase the sales volume/conversion of existing members all to achieve the 2018 sales goal.
Possess the ability to work with VP to create brand strategy, marketing messages, corporate identity and creative direction. The ability to prioritize responsibilities, create, coordinate and execute an events/tradeshow plan, a paid media plan (print and digital), an email-marketing plan, a lead generation/conversion campaign including systems for measuring results, a print magazine plan and all collateral marketing materials.
Must have the ability to coordinate and communicate all brand messaging and work flow from marketing team to; 1) IT, 2) Sales, 3) Warehouse/Shipping, 4) Customer Service and 5) Accounting 6) ecommerce teams so the ingredientsonline.com platform remains current with messages, features and benefits and functions flawlessly as an ecommerce platform.
Supervise, prioritize and manage the work-flow of the marketing team currently consisting of two Graphic Designer and a Marketing Coordinator to aid in achieving above goal. In addition, guide them to develop their talent so they can grow within the company.
Must have the ability for 25% travel to established events for seamless execution of events marketing plan including all logistics, coordination and onsite assembly of tradeshow booth ranging from tabletops to 30 X 30. Must have the ability to continue to work with team(s) back at the office to continue all aspects of job requirements while traveling.
Research, qualify and coordination with new and existing vendors for the timely execution of all tactics of the dynamic strategic marketing plan. This includes but is not limited to SEO, email execution, printing of magazine and collateral pieces, promotional products, event booth components and more.
Implementation and execution of all new revenue streams as they are created for the ever-evolving ingredientsonline.com platform.
Assist the VP in the creating of the Annual Marketing Budget(s). Oversee and maintain the budget on a weekly basis with updated spend for reporting and measuring results.
Qualifications for advancement from the Marketing Manager position – successfully master the above job description for a minimum of 2 years as well as at least 2 years experience in the nutritional ingredient industry.
Compensation and Benefits:
Ingredientsonline.com offers competitive salary commensurate with candidate’s experience. Benefits package includes health, dental, 401k, paid vacation and life insurance.
Work hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
*For consideration, please include cover letter and salary history to email@example.com