Innovative online B2B platform is seeking ambitious, high energy, entrepreneurial-spirited outside sales members to work Mountain and Western territories. The selected candidates will use face-to-face prospecting, phone prospecting, networking and referrals in order to set and run appointments, listen to prospects challenges then demo the B2B platform, provide solutions and close the sale.
ingredientsonline.com – the only global factory-direct online nutritional ingredient marketplace, is expanding our team to keep pace with the rapidly growing health and wellness industry. This growth has created rich and unique opportunities for the right candidate that has exceptional presentation skills and is looking to build their business.
This opportunity is a full-time position landing new business and assisting in maintaining long-term customer relationships. Travel within your territory is required approximately 50% of the time.
Income package – Base, commissions and bonus opportunities are available. In addition, your compensation package is made richer with medical/dental benefits along with pre-tax savings through a 401(k) with a percentage of matched funds invested, paid vacations, holidays and life insurance. You will also enjoy the opportunity to train through our robust on-boarding program, designed to help you succeed in your role and fully equip you with the selling skills to build a progressive and financially rewarding career.
To apply - send a resume. We will contact you promptly for a brief phone interview and, if there is a good match, we will schedule a pre-employment test with you, and then a face-to-face interview. We make decisions very quickly.
- Strong communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- College degree preferred
- All candidates must successfully pass a background check
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Generate leads and log within proprietary CRM system
- Manage the full sales cycle; lead generation to close
- Prospect, network, set and conduct appointments with decisions makers to demo the platform within the dietary supplement, food, beverage, feed and cosmetic industries.
- Maintain and increase current sales for existing accounts
- Follow-up and close new business leads generated by ads, trade shows and website
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Travel to meet customers and attend trade shows, road shows and networking events
- Plan, forecast, and exceed set goals, targets and objectives.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
We Are Looking For Someone Who
Is highly motivated and innovative
Is great at navigating through obstacles
Has high energy and a collaborative spirit
Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
Has an ability to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
Can drive high levels of efficiency
Has an entrepreneurial spirit
Has a proven track record in sales
Is a consistent over-achiever
At ingredientsonline.com you will always feel inspired and supported as we live for teamwork, therefore we are especially interested in individuals who have a passion for life!