Broccoli Seed P.E 13% Glucoraphanin by SanHerb
|Quantity||Price / kg||Save|
Broccoli seeds have a high level of Glucoraphanin(GRA), a compound that is converted into a potent antioxidant called Sulforaphane(SFN) during digestion or by the myrosinase. This ingredient may help promote healthy cell replication. It is believed to increase antioxidant enzymes and detoxification enzymes. The ingredient is thought to aid in mitochondrial damage induced by high fat. It may abolish air pollution-induced cytokine production within the body.
- Botanical Name: Brassica Oleracea L.var.italic
- Starting Material: Broccoli Seed
- Plant Part Used: Seed
- Processing Method: Extraction
- Planted on our own farm, carefully select seeds with high content
- Support customized specification according to customers' demand
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All product pictures are for display purposes only, it may not reflect the exact product color or mesh size, please refer to spec sheet for details.