Boswellia Serrata Extract AKBA 60% by Novel Nutrients
|Quantity||Price / kg||Save|
- Creamish white to pale brown colored powder with characteristic odor
- Boswellia AKBA supports the structural integrity, motility and comfort of joint cartilage and promotes joint health.
- AKBA is the extract produced from Boswellia Serrata which is commonly found in India. Boswellia Serrata is also called or named as “Shallaki”.
- AKBA is one among the herbal extracts produced from Boswellia Serrata.
- Benefits Origin AKBA being a 100% herbal extract.
- Botanical Name: Boswellia Serrata
- Starting Material: Boswellia
- Plant Part Used: Gum resin exudate
- Processing Method: Extraction
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All product pictures are for display purposes only, it may not reflect the exact product color or mesh size, please refer to spec sheet for details.