Betaine HCL 1% Silica Food Grade by Jinan Jiuan Ester Chemical Co.,Ltd
|Quantity||Price / kg||Save|
- White to off-white crystalline powder
- Promote the metabolism of fat, build muscle
- Protects cells, proteins, and enzymes from environmental stress
- Betaine hydrochloride is an acidic form of betaine, a vitamin-like substance found in grains and other foods.
- It is recommended by some doctors as a supplemental source of hydrochloric acid for people who have a deficiency of stomach acid production (hypochlorhydria).Also it is a source of betaine whom can be a methyl donor to our body.
- Starting Material:Chloroactic Acid, Trimethylamine and HCl
- Processing Method:Synthetic
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All product pictures are for display purposes only, it may not reflect the exact product color or mesh size, please refer to spec sheet for details.