Amla Extract 40% Tannins by Zelang
|Quantity||Price / kg||Save|
Zelang’s Amla Extract is made from the pure wild Phyllanthus emblica which is grown in high altitude (1200-2200m) mountainous areas in Yunnan,China.
· Antioxidant and anti-aging effect
· Liver-protection function
· Fat-lowering and weight-loss effect
· The immunity regulation
- Appearance:Brown powder
- Botanical Name: Phyllanthus emblica Linn.
- Starting Material: Amla
- Plant Part Used: Dry Fruit
- Processing Method: Extraction
- Tannins content: 43.4%
- Certification: Kosher
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All product pictures are for display purposes only, it may not reflect the exact product color or mesh size, please refer to spec sheet for details.