Aloe Vera P.E. 200:1 by Terry Lab
|Quantity||Price / lb||Save|
- The most common derivative of Chlorophyll
- Chlorophyll is present in green leafy vegetables
- Widely used as a food coloring agent
- Botanical Name: Aloe Vera
- Starting Material: Aloe Vera leaf
- Plant Part Used: Inner Fillet
- Processing Method: Mechanical
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All product pictures are for display purposes only, it may not reflect the exact product color or mesh size, please refer to spec sheet for details.