Organic Broccoli Powder by YesHerb
|Quantity||Price / kg||Save|
- Broccoli powder is made from fresh broccoli, a member of the cabbage family, and is closely related to cauliflower. Broccoli powder provides a range of tastes and textures, from soft and flowery (the floret) to fibrous and crunchy (the stem and stalk). Broccoli powder contains glucosinolates, phytochemicals which break down to compounds called indoles and isothiocyanates (such as sulphoraphane). Broccoli powder also contains the carotenoid, lutein, and excellent source of the vitamins K, C, and A, folate, fiber, and phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and vitamins B6 and E.
- Used in functional foods, health products.
- Added in food products.
- Botanical Name: Brassica oleracea L.var.italic Planch.
- Starting Material: Broccoli
- Plant Part Used: Bud and Stalk
- Processing Method: Drying
*NOTE: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*All product pictures are for display purposes only, it may not reflect the exact product color or mesh size, please refer to spec sheet for details.